Internship at the International Crisis Group in Brussels.
This voluntary internship would suit a candidate with a recent postgraduate degree in journalism, political science, conflict studies or public administration. The volunteer will be based in Brussels, Belgium and will work closely with the Europe and Central Asia Program Director.
- Research on political developments in Russia/the North Caucasus, Eastern Neighbourhood, Central Asia and Turkey;
- Review of press relating to developments in Europe, Central Asia, Russia and Turkey (in Russian language);
- Providing assistance in editing reports;
- Preparation of advocacy materials and attending meetings with the project staff;
- Support with organising meetings and basic program administration and databases.
- Postgraduate degree in journalism, political science, conflict studies, public administration or similar;
- An excellent verbal and written command of English and a good knowledge of Russian;
- Knowledge of the region and conflict issues;
- Eligibility of working and residing in Belgium.
Gli studenti interessati possono contattare il Prof. Stefano Costalli (firstname.lastname@example.org)