Online services allow students to access information about their academic career, formulate study plans, register for exams, and other types of services by means of:
User ID: matriculation number assigned by the registrar's office.
Password: password assigned by the registrar's office at the moment of matriculation. This must then by immediately changed by students at https://sol.unifi.it/studpwd/modpwdstud.
All information about online services is available at the webpage of CSIAF (Centro Servizi Informatici d'Ateneo) under servizi online.
Wi-Fi and Internet access is available throughout the Social Sciences complex:
- Activate the PC's wireless card and verify the signal;
- Open browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Firefox, Opera, etc.);
- Answer "SI" to accept the security certification;
- Wait for the authentication screen;
- Insert the same Username (matriculation number) and Password used for all online services.