Simulation of a decision-making process of the European Union.
Invitation to partecipate in the MEUS 2022.
- Being a RISE (Laurea Magistrale in Relazioni Internazionali e Studi Europei) matriculated student.
- Good knowledge of EU institutions and decision-making procedures, shown through attendance of at least one course about the EU in undergraduate or graduate studies.
- Good written and oral knowledge of English;
- Punctuality, motivation, proactivity, availability to speak in public and be part of a team, working on group presentations that will be presented in class during the meetings;
- Availability to participate to all the meetings, as listed in the MEUS PROGRAM document.
- November 11, 18 and 25 at JMU.
- Decembre 5,6 and 7 at JMU.
How to partecipate: