Incontri del martedì per il corso "Challenges in a Global Economy"
Tuesday seminars of the course "Challenges in a Global Economy“
Tema "Old Globalization vs. New Globalization. What is going to change?"
D6/106 at 10.15
- 19 September 2017 Prof. Josu Kutty (University of Kerala, India) India: a Cautious Globaliser
- 26 September 2017 Prof. Axel Berkofsky (University of Pavia, Italy) Japanese Regional Foreign and Security Policies - Dealing with Rivals, Conflicts and Washington under Trump
- 3 October 2017 Prof. Ben Wubs (University of Rotterdam, The Netherlands) The Netherlands: China's Main Gate to Europe
- 10 October 2017 Prof. Piotr Dominiak (Gdansk University of Technology, Poland) Transforming the economy in the new global context. The Polish case
- 17 October 2017 Prof. Federico Romero (European University Institute, Italy) The US between relative decline and visions of greatness
- 24 October 2017 Prof. Youssef Cassis (European University Institute, Italy)New trends in financial markets
- 31 October 2017 Professor Jan Suchacek (University of Ostrava, Czech Republic), The Czech Republic in the Context of New Globalisation